Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grr...

Two posts in one day. Strange I know. Even stranger, I literally posted that last one about 40 seconds ago and yet here I am again.

Today I fell in love, got jealous, and had my heart broken all in the course of a few hours.

Alright, not quite that dramatic. But very miniscule versions of the feelings did occur.

I joined a new RP forum simple because I've been missing it so much lately. A Harry Potter based one. Now, anyone who knows me, which none of you do, would know that I'm kind of sort of obsessed with George Weasley. That was the bait my friend used to get me to join in the first place, lol. So I find out that George Weasley on this RP site is played by a guy about a year or two older than me, in law school...and I thought "you know what, this guy could be pretty cool!" After all, any male my age willing to roleplay at all, let alone on an HP forum, let alone my favorite character, has to be a pretty cool dude.

So I added him on msn, sent friend requests, ect... and the other girls from the site seemed to already be interested in setting us up! To the point that they asked me a bunch of questions and such about what I look like and stuff. So yeah, I was getting my hopes up a little bit. Too much, but what can I say, I crush easily -.-

Turns out the guy has a girlfriend, though he is interested in an RP with my character and his George. So things should go well as far as the characters go, just not with us.

It's just so weird...I mean I didn't - and still don't - even know this guy! I had a crush on him without even talking to him or knowing what he looks like! I was so intent on who I thought he was that I seriously had dreams about the situation.

So now I'm just kind of bummed. I know it's dumb to be upset over someone I don't even know. But it happened, and I am. It's so annoying, I hate feeling this way!

This is the reason I'm single. I crush so easily and then get turned down enough that I don't want to try. And usually the guy isn't even aware that it's happened. Of course, it helps that the only guys I talk to are online, so they don't know much about what I'm doing anyways. I don't know any guys in real life that I'd crush on. Not really anyways.

I know OF guys I might like to date. One in particular was in one of my classes last semester. He was a redhead and hot, so I mentally called him George before I learned what his real name was. Even now, I call him George when I talk about him online.

God, I am SO pathetic, no wonder I'm single...

~Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment